Lincoln County will replace the current iDoc system as of May 24, 2017. All users who wish to utilize services beyond this date must sign up for the new service. Instructions for the move are found on our Public Records page.
Lincoln County will be accepting bids for a homemade 7ft x 16ft bumper pull trailer. This trailer is tandem axle with a gross weight of 7000lbs. Minimum bid is $500.00.
The trailer can be seen at the Afton Road & Bridge shop.
All sealed bids must be received by November 28th @ 5:00pm to Lincoln County, 925 Sage Avenue, suite 101, Kemmerer, WY 83101 or Lincoln County Road & Bridge P.O. Box 237 Thayne, WY 83127.
Any questions contact Matt McCloud 877-2117 or Mark Luthi 885-5200.
Separate sealed BIDS for the construction of the Courthouse Renovation and Law Enforcement Facility Demolition Project will be received by Lincoln County, Wyoming at the office of Lincoln County Planning and Engineering at 520 Topaz Street, Suite 109, Kemmerer, Wyoming until 3:00 p.m. local time October 26th, 2016 and then at said office publicly opened and read aloud.
The CONTRACT DOCUMENTS may be examined at the following locations:
Forsgren Associates, Inc.
849 Front Street, Suite 201 Evanston, WY 82930
Phone: (307) 789-6735
Lincoln County Wyoming
Planning and Engineering
520 Topaz Street
Kemmerer, WY 83101
The Project consists of the following work: Demolition within the Courthouse, remodel of the Courthouse demolition areas, demolition of the Law Enforcement Building and disposing of materials, constructing the parking lot and associated structures. The work consists of site and building demolition, excavation, grading, concrete, building interior demolition, remodeling building interior, inside framing, electrical, and other utility work.
Copies of the CONTRACT DOCUMENTS may be obtained online at the County Website (www.lcwy.org) Bid Docs tab. Contractors will be required to register and pay the associated fee of $10.00 to download the documents.
(Quest CDN eBidDoc#4685675)
Contractor responsible for being on bidders list to qualify for bidding project.
Each BIDDER will be required to submit, with his proposal, a certified check, or Bid Bond made payable without condition to the Lincoln County in the amount of not less than five percent (5%) of the BIDDER’s maximum Bid Price as guarantee that such BIDDER will enter into a contract within fifteen (15) days after the date of the OWNER’s Notice of Award.
The funding for this project is from the Wyoming Business Council CDBG grant program, the Office of State Land & Investment Mineral Royalty grant program and local funds. Therefore, the contractor will be required to follow applicable state and federal laws including the Davis Bacon Act of 1931. A guide and the required payroll form are provided.
Qualified Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) are encouraged to submit bids on this project. Bidders that use a subcontractor(s)/supplier(s) are required to make a good faith effort at soliciting DBE subcontractor/supplier participation. Bidders shall submit the required DBE Good Faith Effort Documentation form and other related forms with their bids.
Pursuant to W.S. 16-6-201, Wyoming Preference Act of 1971, Preference for State Laborers. “Every contract shall contain a provision requiring that Wyoming labor be used except other laborers may be used when Wyoming laborers are not available for the employment from within the state or are not qualified to perform the work involved.”
Lincoln County reserves the right to reject any or all bids or any part of any bid, to waive any formality in any bid, as its best interest may appear.
All questions about the meaning or intent of the Bidding Documents are to be submitted to Forsgren Associates Inc. in writing. Interpretations or clarifications considered necessary in response to such questions will be used by Addenda delivered to all parties, recorded as having received Bid Documents. Questions received AFTER 4:30 p.m. October 20th, 2017 will not be answered. Only questions answered by Addenda will be binding.
A Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting will be held at 2:00 pm on the 19th day of October 2016, at Lincoln County Courthouse Commission Board Room, Suite 301, Kemmerer, Wyoming.
The Lincoln County Commissioners have now rescinded the fire ban that has been in effect since early August. Download the resolution for the full text.
|District #2||3||Lane Allred|
|District #2||4||Eileen Merritt|
|District #2||at-large||Karen Tallerico|
|District #2||1||Wade Hirschi|
|District #1||Joshua S. Hagler|
|District #1||David R. Nelson|
|District #2||at-large||Timothy Teichert|
|District #2||3||Brock Brown|
|District #1||Brenda McGinnis|
|District #1||Douglas Hunter|
|District #2||3||Del Cunningham|
The Lincoln County Commissioners, as well as US Forest Service have enacted fire restrictions on County and forest lands. Download the pdf documents for the full text.
The Lincoln County Clerk has released the FY2016-2017 Budget to Revenue report, available for download in our Clerk Documents.
Office of Planning and Engineering Lincoln County, Wyoming
520 Topaz Street
Suite 109 1-800-442-9001 (in Wyoming)
Kemmerer, Wyoming 83101 FAX: (307) 877-6439
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Lincoln County, Wyoming is requesting a proposal for a Consultant to provide Bid Administration and Structural Engineering for the Lincoln County Courthouse Renovation and Demolition Project.
This project involves funding from two (2) CDBG grants and an MRG grant. CDBG funds are federal and requirements such as Davis Bacon guidelines and Section 3 reporting requirements apply to the entire project. The Consultant will decide if the work should be bid as a single or multiple contracts. Projects shall be prepared to bid by September 16, 2016.
SCOPE OF WORK
I. Lincoln County Courthouse Renovation
A. Lincoln County has Plans and Technical Specifications by Short Elliot Hendrickson, Inc.
Click on Bid Docs
$10.00 download fee
B. Project involves the following to be completed by the Contractor:
- Adding a fire door on the first floor
- Remodeling bathrooms to meet ADA standards on the second floor*
- Remodeling a former courtroom to generic open office space on the second floor
C. Bid Documents for construction contract
D. Measurement & Payment
E. Engineers Construction Estimate
- 1. Coordinate Advertisement & Bid Date
- 2. Public Bid Opening
- 3. Review of Bids
- 4. Submittals
1. Shop Drawing Review
*Bathroom portion of the project is partially funded by one CDBG grant. The State 5% preference for Wyoming contractors is not applicable; however, the Wyoming Preference Act does apply.
II. Lincoln County Demolition of Former Law Enforcement Building
A. Lincoln County has Plans and Technical Specifications by Short Elliot Hendrickson, Inc.
Click on Bid Docs
$10.00 download fee
- Project involves the following to be completed by the Contractor: The demolition of the building and surrounding walkways and parking areas**
- Fill and compact to new grade elevation**
- New parking lot with lighting
- Bid Documents for construction contract
- Measurement & Payment
- Engineers Construction Estimate
- Bid Administration
- Coordinate Advertisement & Bid Date
- Public Bid Opening
- Review of Bids
- Construction Management
- Shop Drawing Review
Grade Survey Control
**The demolition of the building and surrounding walkways and parking areas on county property (not city sidewalks) is covered by the second CDBG grant. The State 5% preference for Wyoming contractors is not applicable; however, the Wyoming Preference Act does apply.
III. Services of a Structural Engineer
- Provide Plans and Specifications for the removal of the tunnel connected to the exiting stone building and the former law enforcement building.
- The top of the tunnel is above grade and has a concrete roof.
- The main power line for the courthouse block went under the tunnel near the building to be demolished. That line has been abandoned by the power company and a new line crosses the tunnel near the stone building, which will remain.
- The roof and sidewalls above the power line were removed, the portion of the walls and the floor below the line remain.
- The entrance from the tunnel to the stone building has been blocked by a cement block wall and the hole has been partially backfilled.
- Plans are needed for the full or partial removal of the remaining tunnel structure and the proper closure of the entrance to the stone building.
- Provide Plans and Specifications for a covered employee entrance from the new lit parking lot
- The 1925 courthouse is on the National Historic Register
- The county would prefer that the covered entrance not be structurally attached to the building.
- Large quantities of snow and ice fall off the courthouse roof at this location
PRE-PROPOSAL MEETING AND SITE VISIT
There will be a pre-proposal meeting and site visit on June 6, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. at the Lincoln County Courthouse Commissioner Board Room 925 Sage Ave Suite 301, Kemmerer, WY. Attendance is not mandatory; however, alternative times will not be arranged unless a substitute time is agreed upon on or before June 1, 2016. The availability of alternative times will be solely at the discretion of Lincoln County.
The selected Consultant and Lincoln County will enter into an agreement or contract for the completion of the proposed scope of work described in this RFP. The Consultant shall perform all work as stated in the RFP unless specifically and explicitly excluded or modified in its Proposal. Consultants may utilize subcontractors to complete specific portions of the work, if desired. However, the Consultant will be completely responsible for the work of all such Subcontractors. Lincoln County will enter into an agreement or contract only with a single lead Consultant. It will be the responsibility of the lead Consultant to coordinate and direct the work of all subcontractors.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
All submitted proposals must include, at a minimum, the following information for each Phase:
- A detailed description of the proposed scope of work. Alternatives and modifications to the scope of work described in this RFP are acceptable and will be fully considered and evaluated.
- Qualified proposals shall include a brief summary of the firm’s applicable experience, resumes for the key professionals who would be involved in the project and at least three (3) references. Similar information shall be provided for any proposed subcontractors. The proposal shall identify the location of the Consultant’s office where the key professionals working on the project are located.
- The proposal shall include a detailed cost for the completion of the Scope of Work described in this RFP, this shall include all costs for any subcontractors. The proposal shall include a proposed schedule clearly identifying the time line to complete all components of the scope of work in this RFP.
- The Consultant shall be let in accordance with W.S. 16-6-102 and/or 16-6-1001 which provides for a five percent (5%) preference for responsible certified resident contractors.
- All proposals must be submitted to the address above, and noted on the outside of the Sealed Envelope “RFP – Lincoln County Courthouse Renovation & Demolition Project”. Proposals must be submitted no later than 3:00 p.m. on June 22, 2016 with two (2) copies of the proposal
EVALUATION OF PROPOSALS AND SELECTION PROCESS
The major evaluation criteria for all proposals received are:
- Qualifications of the Consultant, key professionals and subcontractors, if any, to be assigned to this project. Particular attention will be given to prior experience with CDBG funding.
- Costs associated with the scope of work including the total cost to complete the scope of work
- Technical detail and merit of the proposal
- Five percent (5%) preference for responsible certified resident contractors
Lincoln County reserves the right to reject any or all proposals received or to award a contract should Lincoln County deem it to be in their best interest. Lincoln County also reserves the right to negotiate with the Consultant(s) prior to award of a contract.
The anticipated schedule for the selection of a Consultant is estimated as follows, but is subject to change without notice:
- June 6, 2016 2:00 p.m. Pre-proposal meeting/tour
- June 22, 2016 Proposals due by 3:00 p.m.
- June 28-30, 2016 Interviews with selected firms, if needed
- July 6, 2016 Select preferred Consultant
- September 16, 2016 Project is ready to Bid
The Lincoln County contact for this project is:
Amy Butler, P.E.
Lincoln County Office of Planning & Engineering
520 Topaz Street Suite 109
Kemmerer, WY 83101
Phone: 307-877-2104 (direct)
|Precinct Committeeman Dist 2 Prec 6||Steve Piepenburg||Republican|
|Precinct Committeewoman Dist 2 Prec 6||Beth Piepenburg||Republican|
|Precinct Committeeman Dist 2 Prec 7||Joseph B. Shumway||Republican|
|Precinct Committeewoman Dist 2 Prec 7||Judy Shumway||Republican|
|County Attorney||Spencer Allred||Republican|
|Precinct Committeewoman Dist 2 Prec 4||Jennifer Giese||Republican|
|Precinct Committeeman Dist 2 Prec 4||Robert Giese||Republican|
|Precinct Committeeman Dist 1 Prec 2||Joshua Newell||Republican|
|Precinct Committeewoman Dist 2 Prec 5||Marti Halverson||Republican|
|Precinct Committeeman Dist 2 Prec 9||Taylor Allred||Republican|
|Precinct Committeeman Dist 2 Prec 7||Wade Hirschi||Republican|
|Precinct Committeewoman Dist 2 Prec 6||Christine Wetzel||Republican|
|Precinct Committeewoman Dist 1 Prec 3||Jessica J. Bolerjack||Republican|
|Committeeman Dist 2 Prec 6||Dan Dockstader||Republican|
|Committeewoman Dist 2 Prec 6||Kim Dockstader||Republican|
|Committeeman Dist 2 Prec 5||Bob Choma||Republican|
|Committeeman Dist 1 Prec 1||Michael Lundgren||Republican|
|Committeeman Dist 1 Prec 3||Mark Vickery||Republican|
Notice is hereby given that Lincoln County Board of County Commissioners are requesting bids for the Lincoln County Road 136 MCG Bridge Project consisting of the approximately the following items:
Fabrication and installation of a 56 ft. by 16 ft. vehicular bridge and all appurtenances as shown in the drawings
and called for in the specifications located on Lincoln County Road 136 northwest of Afton, Wyoming. Work will
also include removal of the existing bridge, excavation and installation of concrete abutments along with minor
Successful Contractor will be required to furnish all supervision, technical, personnel, labor, materials, machinery, tools, equipment, and services, including utility and transportation services to perform and complete all applications on all specified roads as defined in the bid documents.
The CONTRACT DOCUMENTS may be examined at or obtained from the Lincoln County website with a $10 download fee at:
- http://www.lcwy.org/departments/planning_and_engineering/ and click on Bid Docs
Sealed Bids will be received at the Kemmerer Planning Office, 61 East 5th Avenue, Afton, Wyoming 83110 (Mailing: 421 Jefferson St, Suite 701) until 2:00 P.M. local time, Thursday, June 16, 2016 Bids should be marked on the outside “Lincoln County Road 136 MCG Bridge Project” with the name and address of the bidder. Amy Butler, County Engineer, is the primary contact for this project (307-877-2104).
Public opening of the bids will be on Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 2:10 P.M. located at the Lincoln County Planning & Engineering Office, 61 East 5th Avenue, Afton, Wyoming. Bidders are welcome to attend.
The contract shall be let in accordance with W.S. 16-6-102 and/or 16-6-1001 which provides for a five percent (5%) preference for responsible certified resident contractors. Labor Standards Wyoming Preference Act W.S. 16-6-203 applies.
All bids must be accompanied by either a certified check, cashier’s check drawn on an acceptable bank, or an acceptable BID BOND, executed by an approved Surety Company, in an amount not less than five percent (5%) of the total sum of the bid. The check or bond shall be made payable to Lincoln County and shall be forfeited as liquidated damages if the bidder, upon the letting of the contract to him, fails to enter into the contract within thirty (30) days after it is presented to him for that purpose or fails to proceed with the performance of the contract in a timely manner.
A MANDATORY Pre-Bid conference will be held at 1:00 P.M. on Thursday, June 2, 2016 at the Lincoln County Office of Planning and Engineering Office at 61 East 5th Avenue, Afton, Wyoming. Representatives of Lincoln County will be present to discuss the Project. Notice is hereby given that attendance of the Pre-Bid Conference for the project is MANDATORY for all prospective bidders. The County will reject bids submitted from any BIDDER who failed to attend the Pre-Bid conference.
The Board of the County Commissioners of Lincoln County hereby notifies all bidders that minority business enterprises will be afforded full opportunity to submit bids in response to the invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, sex, creed, or national origin.
Lincoln County reserves the right to accept or reject any items or all items, any part or all parts, any section or all sections, any bid or all bids as stated in the specifications to waive any irregularities or informalities, or to re-bid or re-advertise for bids if it is determined to be necessary or desirable and reserve the right to let the bid in any manner it sees fit.
LINCOLN COUNTY, WYOMING