Lincoln County Office of Planning & Engineering - Maps/GIS
The mission of the Lincoln County GIS is to identify, gather, and process spatial information about activities within Lincoln County to then produce accurate, reliable, up-to-date maps and information. The staff strives to meet the needs of every department, thus ensuring the diversity of the GIS.
Lincoln County began the use of GIS in the mid-1990s and aside from the Parcels (Ownership) layer has always been housed within the Planning Department. The Assessor's office has maintained the Parcels layer so as to mirror the taxation database. Along with assistance to the Planning Office, the GIS has been utilized by various offices and departments of Lincoln County including the Lincoln County Commissioners, County Clerk's office for voting and Census, Lincoln County's Office of Homeland Security for E-911 services, County Treasurer, Weed and Pest, County Engineer, Road and Bridge, Landfill, and many others.
Services to the Public
- Zoning Map with Roads, Subdivisions, Flood Plain, Ownership, and Aerial Photography created using ESRI ArcIMS
- Voter Information with Precinct and Polling Locations created using ESRI ArcIMS
- Soil Survey information linked to the NRCS
- 3D tour of Lincoln County using a combination of Lincoln County GIS data and Google Earth
- Plats can also be found from linking from the Zoning Interactive Map after searching for the subdivision - click on the hyperlink in the Recorded Plat field
- Contains recorded documents for the past several years including deeds
- Maps all adopted by Lincoln County Commissioners with reference to the Lincoln County Comprehensive Plan
- Demonstrates many of the layers available to Lincoln County
All road maps are current as of the date printed on the map. Each map is 11"x17". These maps are meant to be very basic and are for informational purposes only. If you need a more up-to-date map, please see map requests below.
- Maps of roadways, by municipality or county area.
Map & GIS Data Requests
Download the Disclaimer & Restrictions of GIS Data
All maps prepared by Lincoln County GIS use the best available information. These maps are for informational purposes only and should not be used to determine precise property boundary lines and road locations. These maps shall not be construed to be an official survey of any properties that may be depicted. Any usage of actually GIS data must conform with the Disclaimer & Restrictions of the Lincoln County GIS data.
To request a printed copy of the above maps, other maps of Lincoln County, or Lincoln County GIS data, please review the above Disclaimer and Restrictions and Fees then contact:
Destry Dearden, GISP
520 Topaz St. Suite 109
Kemmerer, WY 83101