Public Health Administrative Assistant
Lincoln County Public Health is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their small team and be an integral part in making a difference to the health and well-being of the families in the community. Available for immediate start at 40 hrs. per week.
The successful candidate would be a reliable self-starter who is able to work autonomously, has initiative and takes pride in their work. Applicants must possess excellent public relation and computer skills. In this role you would be required to complete the following tasks:
- Open and close the office
- Answer phones and client inquiries,
- Administrative support to manager and staff, keep calendar current
- Prepare and file clinic records, archive records as needed
- Maintain inventories, assist manager with supply and vaccine orders.
- Extensive knowledge in computer, with strong writing skills
- Experience with Insurance, Medicare and Medicaid billing
This challenging position would suit a candidate with a flexible, positive outlook. Must be self-motivated with great communication skills (both verbal and written), have an eye for detail, be well organized, having a willingness to learn, professional approach, and is looking to kick start their career in a medical office environment. Interested applicants can obtain an employment application from the Lincoln County website at http://www.lcwy.org/jobs/documents/Application%20for%20Employment.pdf
Please submit application to Lincoln County Public Health either in person at 925 Sage Ave, Ste 106 in Kemmerer or by mail to the same address. It can also be faxed to 307-828-3114.
Give us a call at 307-885-9598 or 307-877-3780 if you have any questions.